- Outlet Channel
- Projects and Programs
- 2020 Water Resources Management Plan
- Alum Treatment
- Carp Management
- Ferric Chloride Treatment Facility
- Fish Lake Shoreline & Prairie Restoration Project
- CR 12/17 Wetland Restoration
- Lower Prior Lake Protection Projects
- Raymond Park Restoration Project
- Spring Lake Shoreline Restoration
- Sutton Lake Stormwater Storage Project
- News & Events
- Get Involved!
- Citizen Advisory Committee (CAC)
- Farmer-Led Council (FLC)
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Water Quality Improvement Award
- Cost Share
- Training & Workshops
- Learn More
Welcome to the Prior Lake-Spring Lake Watershed District
Our mission is to manage and preserve the water resources of the Prior Lake-Spring Lake Watershed District to the best of our ability using input from our communities, sound engineering practices, and our ability to efficiently fund beneficial projects which transcend political jurisdictions.
The Prior Lake-Spring Lake Watershed District includes 14 major bodies of water, over 730 wetlands and one County Ditch.
Check out our Projects page to see what we’re doing to manage and preserve our local water resources!