- Projects and Programs
- Alum Treatments
- Carp Management
- Ferric Chloride Treatment Facility
- Fish Lake Shoreline & Prairie Restoration Project
- CR 12/17 Wetland Restoration
- Lower Prior Lake Protection Projects
- Raymond Park Restoration Project
- Spring Lake Shoreline Restoration
- Sutton Lake Stormwater Storage Project
- 2020 Water Resources Management Plan
- News & Events
- Learn More
- Get Involved!
- 50th Anniversary of the District
- Citizen Advisory Committee (CAC)
- Farmer-Led Council (FLC)
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Cost Share – Fund Your Project
- Training & Workshops
Welcome to the Prior Lake-Spring Lake Watershed District
Our mission is to manage and preserve the water resources of the Prior Lake-Spring Lake Watershed District to the best of our ability using input from our communities, sound engineering practices, and our ability to efficiently fund beneficial projects which transcend political jurisdictions.
Current Job Opening
We are hiring for a Permit Coordinator. Applications received by December 6, 2021 will be given priority. Click HERE to review the position
The Prior Lake-Spring Lake Watershed District includes 14 major bodies of water, over 730 wetlands and one County Ditch.
Check out our Projects page to see what we’re doing to manage and preserve our local water resources!