DNR Lake Number: 70007600
Surface Area: 50 acres
Average Depth: 7 feet
Maximum Depth: 9 feet
Ordinary High Water Level: 820.5 feet above sea level
Connectivity to other waterbodies: The Prior Lake Outlet Channel (PLOC) flows north through Pike Lake on the way to the Minnesota River. The PLOC carries the incoming water into Pike Lake from Jeffers Pond.
Watershed Area: 21,770 acres
Public Boat Access: No access
Impairment Status: Impaired for nutrients. TMDL study to be completed early 2019.
The Pike Lake logger has been removed for the winter.
All lake level data below are approximate and preliminary – NOT to be used for legal purposes. Sudden drops or spikes are often due to calibration, which are manual adjustments to correct the lake level value. Please contact the PLSLWD office for official readings.
Note: graphs will not draw properly with Internet Explorer 9 or older browsers. Newer versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari browsers will work properly.
Sensor is located about 10 feet from the shore on the east side of the lake and may not reflect conditions elsewhere on the lake.
Click on the report cards to view a larger version with text that is easier to read.
The following graphs represent the annual averages between June 1 and September 30.
Reports and Surveys
- Water Quality Report Card: Pike Lake – West (2017-2019)
- Water Quality Report Card: Pike Lake – East (2017-2019)
- 2019 Pike Lake Aquatic Plant Survey
- 2017 Pike Lake Aquatic Plant Survey
- 2015 Pike Lake Aquatic Plant Survey
- 2013 Phosphorus Release and Accumulation in the Sediments of Fish and Pike Lake
- 2013 Pike Lake Aquatic Plant Survey
- 2012 Pike Lake Aquatic Plant Survey