- DNR Lake Number: 70007600
- Surface Area: 50 acres
- Average Depth: 7 feet
- Maximum Depth: 9 feet
- Ordinary High Water Level: 820.5 feet above sea level
- Connectivity to other waterbodies: The Prior Lake Outlet Channel (PLOC) flows north through Pike Lake on the way to the Minnesota River. The PLOC flows into Pike Lake from Jeffers Pond.
- Watershed Area: 21,770 acres
- Public Boat Access: Canoe/kayak access planned for Pike Lake Park on the west side of the lake.
- Impairment Status: Impaired for nutrients. TMDL study in progress.
Current lake level readings have migrated to an outside website. Click the link below. Historic level data will continue to be added to this site in September. While using the data report tab on Prior Lake, the water level sensor WL2 is associated with lake level.
Click on the report cards to view a larger version with text that is easier to read.
The following graphs represent the annual averages between June 1 and September 30.
Reports and Surveys
- 2021 Pike Lake Aquatic Plant Survey
- Water Quality Report Card: Pike Lake – West (2017-2019)
- Water Quality Report Card: Pike Lake – East (2017-2019)
- 2019 Pike Lake Aquatic Plant Survey
- 2017 Pike Lake Aquatic Plant Survey
- 2015 Pike Lake Aquatic Plant Survey
- 2013 Phosphorus Release and Accumulation in the Sediments of Fish and Pike Lake
- 2013 Pike Lake Aquatic Plant Survey
- 2012 Pike Lake Aquatic Plant Survey