Haas Lake is located northeast of Mystic Lake. It was added to the Metropolitan Council’s CAMP Volunteer Monitoring program in 2013. Visit our Lake Monitoring page to learn about the CAMP program.
- DNR Lake Number: 70007800
- Surface Area: 27 acres
- Average Depth: shallow
- Maximum Depth: less than 8 feet
- Ordinary High Water Level: 907.3 feet above sea level
- Connectivity to other waterbodies: Flows out of the northwest corner of the lake through a culvert under County Rd 42 and into a creek that empties into the Minnesota River.
- Watershed Area: N/A
- Public Boat Access: No access
- Impairment Status: None