DNR Lake Number: 70006900
Surface Area: 171 acres
Average Depth: 14 feet
Maximum Depth: 28 feet
Ordinary High Water Level: 946.9 feet above sea level
Connectivity to other waterbodies: Flows north into Buck Lake which then feeds into Spring Lake. Located in the upper watershed.
Watershed Area: 699 acres
Public Boat Access: Access point is located off of Fairlawn Avenue.
Impairment Status: Impaired for nutrients & mercury. TMDL study to be completed in early 2019.
All lake level data below are approximate and preliminary – NOT to be used for legal purposes. Sudden drops or spikes are often due to calibration, which are manual adjustments to correct the lake level value. The logger is generally removed over the winter. Please contact the PLSLWD office for official readings.
Note: Graphs will not draw properly with Internet Explorer 9 or older browsers. Newer versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari browsers will work properly.
Temperature data available from April 13, 2017 onward. Sensor is located about 20 feet from shore on the north side of the lake and may not be representative of the whole lake.
The following graphs represent the annual averages between June 1 and September 30.
- Carp Management
- Fish Lake Shoreline Enhancement and Prairie Restoration at Spring Lake Town Hall (2019)
Fish Lake Management Plan
Aquatic Plant Management Plan
Aquatic Plant Surveys and Studies
- 2019 Fish Lake Curlyleaf Pondweed Assessment
- 2018 Fish Lake Curlyleaf Pondweed Assessment and Aquatic Plant Survey
- 2017 Fish Lake Curlyleaf Pondweed Assessment
- 2015 Fish Lake Curlyleaf Pondweed Assessment and Aquatic Plant Survey
- 2014 Fish Lake Curlyleaf Pondweed Assessment
- 2013 Fish Lake Curlyleaf Pondweed Assessment
- 2012 Fish Lake Curlyleaf Pondweed Assessment
- 2011 Fish Lake Curlyleaf Pondweed Assessment
- 2010 Fish Lake Curlyleaf Pondweed Assessment
- 2008 Curlyleaf and Eurasian Watermilfoil Growth Potential based on Lake Sediment Characteristics for Spring, Fish, Upper Prior, and Lower Prior Lakes