- DNR Lake Number: 70006100
- Surface Area: 30 acres
- Average Depth: N/A
- Maximum Depth: 26 feet
- Ordinary High Water Level: 943.3 feet above sea level
- Connectivity to other waterbodies: Water from Rice Lake flows into Crystal Lake and then flows into Upper Prior Lake through a series of wetlands and creeks.
- Watershed Area: 1340 acres
- Public Boat Access: No access. However, there is a public fishing pier on the southern side of the western bay which can be reached by a walking path.
- Impairment Status: N/A