Buck Lake was added to the Metropolitan Council’s CAMP Volunteer Monitoring program in 2014. Visit our Lake Monitoring page to learn about the CAMP program.
- DNR Lake Number: 70006500
- Surface Area: 23 acres
- Average Depth: shallow
- Maximum Depth: 9 feet
- Bathymetry Map: View map here
- Ordinary High Water Level: N/A
- Connectivity to other waterbodies: Connected to Fish and Spring Lakes through a local channel.
- Watershed Area: 3350 acres
- Public Boat Access: No access
- Impairment Status: N/A
Click on the report card to view a larger version with text that is easier to read.