Buck Lake was added to the Metropolitan Council’s CAMP Volunteer Monitoring program in 2014. Visit our Lake Monitoring page to learn about the CAMP program.
DNR Lake Number: 70006500
Surface Area: 23 acres
Average Depth: shallow
Maximum Depth: 9 feet
Bathymetry Map: View map here
Ordinary High Water Level: N/A
Connectivity to other waterbodies: Connected to Fish and Spring Lakes through a local channel.
Watershed Area: 3350 acres
Public Boat Access: No access
Impairment Status: N/A
Click on the report card to view a larger version with text that is easier to read.
- Water Quality Report Card (2017-2019)
- Buck Lake Aquatic Plant Survey (2019)
- Buck Lake Aquatic Plant Survey (2016)
- Aquatic Plant Survey Summary (2016)
- Buck Lake Aquatic Plant and Sediment Survey (2010)
- Feasibility of a Chemical Treatment System Downstream of Buck Lake (2014)