Buck Lake was added to the Metropolitan Council’s CAMP Volunteer Monitoring program in 2014. Visit our Lake Monitoring page to learn about the CAMP program.
- DNR Lake Number: 70006500
- Surface Area: 23 acres
- Average Depth: shallow
- Maximum Depth: 9 feet
- Bathymetry Map: View map here
- Ordinary High Water Level: N/A
- Connectivity to other waterbodies: Connected to Fish and Spring Lakes through a local channel.
- Watershed Area: 3350 acres
- Public Boat Access: No access
- Impairment Status: N/A
- Aquatic Invasive Species: Curlyleaf pondweed
Click on the report card to view a larger version with text that is easier to read.
- Buck Wetland Enhancement Feasibility Report 2023
- 2021 Buck Lake Plant Survey
- Water Quality Report Card (2017-2019)
- Buck Lake Aquatic Plant Survey (2019)
- Buck Lake Aquatic Plant Survey (2016)
- Aquatic Plant Survey Summary (2016)
- Buck Lake Aquatic Plant and Sediment Survey (2010)
- Feasibility of a Chemical Treatment System Downstream of Buck Lake (2014)