- Projects and Programs
- Alum Treatments
- Carp Management
- Ferric Chloride Treatment Facility
- Fish Lake Shoreline & Prairie Restoration Project
- CR 12/17 Wetland Restoration
- Lower Prior Lake Protection Projects
- Raymond Park Restoration Project
- Spring Lake Shoreline Restoration
- Sutton Lake Stormwater Storage Project
- 2020 Water Resources Management Plan
- News & Events
- Learn More
- Get Involved!
- 50th Anniversary of the District
- Citizen Advisory Committee (CAC)
- Farmer-Led Council (FLC)
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Cost Share – Fund Your Project
- Training & Workshops
A new project is being developed as part of the Lower Prior Lake Retrofits Project. The Indian Ridge Park Water Quality Improvements Project will filter out sediments and nutrients from the stormwater that runs off properties and streets in the Indian Ridge Park neighborhood before it reaches Lower Prior Lake.
The Prior Lake-Spring Lake Watershed District and the City of Prior Lake are in the development stage of this project. Fliers were delivered in February to landowners surrounding the park and feedback is welcome.
Please contact Maggie Karschnia, Water Resources Project Manager, to provide input on this project. Maggie can be contacted at 952-447-9808 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This project will be partially funded by a grant from the Clean Water Fund through the Board of Soil & Water Resources.
View Full Article BWSR, Board of Soil & Water Resources, Clean Water Fund, Indian Ridge Park, Lower Prior Lake Retrofits Program, Water Quality Improvements