- Outlet Channel
- Projects and Programs
- 2020 Water Resources Management Plan
- Alum Treatment
- Ferric Chloride Treatment Facility
- CR 12/17 Wetland Restoration
- Spring Lake Shoreline Restoration
- Raymond Park Restoration Project
- Carp Management
- Lower Prior Lake Protection Projects
- Sutton Lake Stormwater Storage Project
- News & Events
- Get Involved!
- Citizen Advisory Committee (CAC)
- Farmer-Led Council (FLC)
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Water Quality Improvement Award
- Cost Share
- Training & Workshops
- Learn More
A new project is being developed as part of the Lower Prior Lake Retrofits Project. The Indian Ridge Park Water Quality Improvements Project will filter out sediments and nutrients from the stormwater that runs off properties and streets in the Indian Ridge Park neighborhood before it reaches Lower Prior Lake.
The Prior Lake-Spring Lake Watershed District and the City of Prior Lake are in the development stage of this project. Fliers were delivered in February to landowners surrounding the park and feedback is welcome.
Please contact Maggie Karschnia, Water Resources Project Manager, to provide input on this project. Maggie can be contacted at 952-447-9808 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This project will be partially funded by a grant from the Clean Water Fund through the Board of Soil & Water Resources.
View Full Article BWSR, Board of Soil & Water Resources, Clean Water Fund, Indian Ridge Park, Lower Prior Lake Retrofits Program, Water Quality Improvements