With direction from the Farmer-Led Council, the Watershed District (PLSLWD) is promoting a No-Till Incentive Program which includes two components: limited free no-till drill rental and incentive payments starting in 2020 for farmers that would like to try out no-till and are new to the program.
While funds are available, the PLSLWD is offering free rental of the no-till drills from the Scott SWCD for use on agricultural fields located within the watershed district. Restrictions and conditions include:
- Minimum size of 15 acres.
- Limited to 100 acres per operation.
- Field must be located within the watershed district
- While funds last on a first come, first served basis.
- Free rental does not include $50 refundable security deposit.
TO ENROLL: Please contact Diann Korbel at Scott SWCD at 952-492-5414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.